Organic Skin Balm deeply moisturises and soothes even your most sensitive and irritated skin. Made from a potent cocktail of plant, earth and ocean-sourced ingredients, it is has been termed ‘wellness in a jar’ for its beauty and holistic benefits. This deeply replenishing balm is your answer to restoring harmony to your skin and recovering lost radiance. Silky-smooth, deeply penetrative, super nourishing. Suitable for all ages and skin types.
USE ORGANIC SKIN BALM FOR:
- Dry and cracked skin of feet and hands
- A 2-in-1 soothing and moisturising mask
- A deeply nourishing lip balm
- Scratches and mild skin irritations
- Post wax and shaving on delicate areas
- Gentle make up removal
- After tattoo care
- Irritation or chafing from nursing baby
- Baby cream during nappy change
- A calming facial treatment for sensitive and irritated skin
- Encouraging nail and eyebrow growth
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Dry skin: Apply to dry skin after showering and leave overnight. Continue to apply as needed throughout the day.
Make up remover: Warm between fingertips until melted and smooth. Gently rub around eyes in a circular motion until evenly spread. Then move fingertips in a downward motion over eyes and then in an outwards motion (from inner to outer eye area) to remove residue. Will not sting eyes. Can be left on to moisturise the delicate eye area.
Face Mask: Apply to face using fingertips in circular motions. Leave for 15 mins. Moisten a facecloth with lukewarm water and remove. Rinse using cold water to tone.
Irritated Skin: Apply topically to affected areas regularly. Continue for as long as required.
Post Wax, Shave and Tattooing: Apply directly to skin. Safe for delicate areas.
Nursing: Apply to the nips regularly throughout the day and night, especially directly after feeding. Safe for bubbas and we recommend this to support both mum and bub during challenging times.
Nappy change: Use on nappy area as required.
Use within 6 months of opening.
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*,
- natural Cera alba (beeswax),
- vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter)*,
- pure essential oils of calendula officinalis (calendula), chamaemelum mobile (chamomile) and native botanical + vibrational extracts
Green Foot Mama holistic moisturising balms are made from natural ingredients to nourish and protect your skin. Caring for you, your family and the planet. Naturally
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
We use raw, unrefined organic coconut oil to nourish and protect your skin. Quickly absorbed, coconut oil forms a lightweight barrier on the skin that helps to retain moisture. It is rich in proteins that keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated and leaves it feeling soft and smooth to the touch.
We use unrefined, Fair Trade, organic Shea butter to richly moisturise and hydrate your skin. Packed with natural vitamins A and E and fatty acids, Shea butter helps to stimulate the production of collagen – an essential protein in maintaining supple and radiant skin. It also helps smooth and soften wrinkles and fine lines.
We use 100% pure, locally produced beeswax which creates a barrier to seal in moisture, protecting your skin from the elements while allowing it to breathe. Rich in vitamin A, it improves skin hydration and promotes cell regeneration. Beeswax has powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities, which help to prevent skin damage and irritation.
We use pure, high quality essential oils and carefully selected native botanicals for nourishment of your body, mind and soul. Our products are safe to use due to the 1% essential oil dilution of each individual oil.
We use Calendula to gently soothe sore, irritated or itchy skin. Calendula also helps moisturise and soften your skin which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We use Chamomile as it is well known to calm inflamed skin. It soothes and conditions and helps repair damage.
Our carefully selected combination of oils, native botanicals and vibrational extracts can help to
- support your emotional wellbeing
- encourage deep soul transformation for your growth and development
- allow you to see the nature and effects of your deepest emotions
- empower you with spiritual understanding, we are not victims but conquerors and architects of life