The perfect Mama and Baby gift – Green Foot Mama Organic Skin Balm and Mama Maya Organic Cotton Muslin Baby Wrap. Mama can simplify her product stash and give baby the very best start to life.
Organic Skin Balm
Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your skin and new baby skin is so delicate and sensitive. This nourishing multi-use balm supports both mama and baby in their journey together.
- eases and helps prevent itchiness, dryness and stretch marks
- conditions and reduces irritation and injury on the nips from nursing
- soothes cold-sores naturally
- helps prepare for birth with perineal massage
- encourages nail and eyebrow growth
- gently removes make-up
- post wax and shaving moisturiser
- hydrating face mask and lip balm
- soothes irritated and dry skin
- provides nourishing and protective skin barrier
- deep moisturiser for dry skin, baby eczema and cradle cap
- safe and gentle nappy change balm
- massage balm after bath-time
Mama Maya Grey Spot Organic Cotton Muslin Baby Wrap
The Mama Maya super-soft and breathable muslin wrap is ideal when you’re out and about because you can use it for mama and baby in so many ways:
- to shield baby from the sun, lightly draped over a pram or tucked into a car window
- to provide a clean, soft surface for baby floor time or changing baby
- as an instant bib, burp or dribble cloth – soft muslin cotton provides superior absorbency for easily wiping away baby drool
- for privacy while nursing
- as a light blanket for hot days and nights
- as a scarf to cover up posset on your shoulder!
The wrap is
- generously sized at 120 x 120 cm, with a gender-neutral, soft grey spot design
- ethically and sustainably made with 100% organic GOTS certified cotton muslin
- beautifully finished with rounded corners and binding edges
and also comes in a matching reusable drawstring bag, ideal for storing the wrap in your bag or pram, or using as a wash bag.
Finally, and best of all, every purchase funds clean birthing kits and caregiver training provided by Birthing Kit Foundation (Australia). This enables mamas in developing countries to have a safer, cleaner pregnancy and birth. Mama Maya have funded clean birthing kits for over 5,000 mothers since they launched in 2016. Green Foot Mama is thrilled to now be a part of that with this mama and baby gift pack.