Blueberries and almonds– bursting with phytonutrients, antioxidants and all the skin-loving, collagen-boosting goodness you can imagine! So naturally, it makes sense to eat and enjoy these healthy delicacies in the form of yummo healthy cookies. Plus, kids love them! These also make perfect little affordable Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Who wouldn’t love glowing skin for Christmas?
glowing skin blueberry and almond cookies recipe
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Combine, oats, brown sugar and almond butter in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Form dough into small balls (about 2 inches)
- Press the balls of dough slightly with your palm
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Cookies will be slightly soft, let sit for about 10 minutes until firm.
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar to taste.
What are your favourite foods for glowing skin?